#openlocalwine HJW 3 Pack
May 22nd is #openlocalwine Night! A movement formed by The Cork Report in March in an effort to support local wineries, cideries and breweries, it was very popular – and here is a way for you to join in! We have picked 3 wines that represent Hermann J. Wiemer and the Finger Lakes – and perfect to enjoy as the days grow warmer.
To take part in #openlocalwine all you need to do is:
- Get a bottle of local wine (or cider) and open it Friday, May 22.
- Enjoy it with a nice meal – either home-cooked for takeout from your favorite local restaurant.
- Post picture(s) of the wine or wines online – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – using hashtag #openlocalwine. And tell us why you picked that wine (or wines) and who you are sharing it with.
- Raise a glass to the winemaker who made it.
- Drink it and enjoy it with your family.
Please also make sure that you @ mention the winery/winemaker as well as The Cork Report on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (we are @ginashay1, @lennthompson and @the_cork_report on the latter two).
Includes: 2019 Dry Rose, 2018 Riesling Dry & 2018 Field Red
$55 – this package gives everyone the Kabinett discount
Add 3 more bottles for $1 shipping!
Add 9 more bottles for $1 shipping and a 15% case discount!
*The #openlocalwine packs are not eligible for any further discount